The figures announced by GetResponse show that it is not a small player: 350,000 customers in 182 countries, who communicate with more than a billion contacts every month.
Its head office is located in Poland.
It has been in existence since 1997.
Here is another champion of automation and conversion, a major competitor of Converkit in particular, which we have already tested here.
Even if they have comparable features, GetResponse offers others that will please bloggers and ecommerce sites:
– Creation of webinars (free or paid according to the chosen pack)
– Free access to more than 5,000 iStock images
– Facebook Ad Management
– And even a basic CRM (GRC) to track customers and prospects and store their behavioral data
GetResponse also has all the essential features for e-mail marketing:
– Campaign automation
– Visual editor for automation
– Advanced contact segmentation & tagging
– Creation of landing page
– Creating pop-up windows
– Sales funnels and email acquisition pages
– Collaborative work (3 to 5 users)
– Many integrations (135)
In terms of price, the first price pack is at $15/month (1000 subscribers).
But GetResponse offers 4 different packs depending on the desired features.
For example, if you want to create sales tunnels or organize webinars, your basic package, for 1000 subscribers, will increase from $15/month to $49/month. Same if you want to do tagging (important feature), it will start at $99/month.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.