In 2014, ActiveCampaign was considered an outsider in the field of email marketing. Since then, ActiveCampaign has built one of the best products in the field.
It can thus compete with former market leaders such as Mailchimp or Aweber.
ActiveCampaign is a complete email and automation solution.
It is used by more than 75,000 companies worldwide.
It is easy to understand this success because the offer of functions is complete: answering machine, trigger, tagging, tracking, scenarios, scoring, etc.
ActiveCampaign describes itself as the “all-in-one marketing platform”, allowing you to send fewer emails for better results.
ActiveCampaign allows you to collect data on your contacts and send them scheduled newsletters as well as automated e-mail series (auto-responders).
ActiveCampaign is the first to have democratized marketing automation, formerly offered by extremely expensive solutions. This allows its use by VSEs/SMEs.
In addition, it allows you to be connected to various platforms such as CRM, e-commerce and other applications. Many free plugins also allow you to connect it to all CMS.
Chat support is available but telephone support is not available.
- Contacts management by list or tag (according to your own criteria)
- Retrieving contact information from profiles on social networks (a rather rare feature)
- Creation of personalized scenarios (trigger marketing)
- Periodic cleaning (optional) of your lists to remove inactive people (according to your criteria)
- Re-launch of abandoned baskets (Ecommerce)
- Email retargeting
- Ranking your contacts, for example, according to lead scoring
- Forwarding campaigns only to new contacts in a list
- Statistical analysis of your email performance
- A/B tests